05 December 2009

life of a puppy

This particular video is not a prime example - but somedays I feel as if I am raising a little puppy into a big boy. For example, Drew loves to crawl around the house with a sock in his mouth (he's doing this as I type). As I said, he's crawling not walking, at 13 months, though quite quickly I might add. When we say, "Do you want to go outside for a walk?" his face lights up and he starts jumping around. He also perches at the front window just peering outside. And last but not least, he just adores other dogs; some of the first words out of his mouth were "ha ha ha", aka Dog - this always happened when he heard or saw a dog. He can also now say "Pup" - Still no "Mama" or "Dada".

This video shows just another past time in our household. He found a toy he liked in his room, brought it into the living room and starting pushing it around in his tool box. The video was taken last night and as soon as he woke up this morning he went straight to the tool box.



*While this blog entry was being written, Drew came up to me a nibbled on my toes...Case and point.

1 comment:

allison said...

Oh my gosh! Hilarious! I love it!