28 March 2008

fun times


A project from our office recently won Best Kitchen of the Year (Runner Up - humph!) for AMH. We were super excited as it has been a while since we have won anything (we think we're so great, don't we?). I also just pushed out the door, this afternoon, another award submission for the local AIA Design Awards. Keep your fingers crossed. With a no-advertising policy, we rely on awards, publications and the annual AIA Homes Tour to bring us some pretty business. Hopefully one of our houses will be shown this year!

3 comments:

E. Twist said...

I loved this when you first showed it. Those minature sofas and chairs, awesome. How much are they individually again?

allison said...

Hip-Hip-Hooray! This really is beautiful. Who wouldn't love that huge window over the sink. Here's the thing, though, how comfortable would those bar stools be? You can't really lean back...

I LOVE that little white couch on the book shelf.

Where's the picture of you breezing by in the background wearing the photographer's shirt?

Jess said...

The photo you're referring to was for another project and a completely different photographer...we've actually decided not to use her again. She brought clothes and boots from her house, but yes. I did wear her shirt. Haha! We also did not choose to use any of those photos. :)