08 February 2008

'under construction'

You would not believe how long it has taken to get this simple renovation started. Demo should begin next week and hopefully the construction will move quickly. It's funny that some clients think the process can move forward without them...It might be easier at times for all involved if that were only true. This project I have pretty much done all on my own, so it will be a true testament to where I'm at in my skill set.

It has been fun despite all the odd delays. Hopefully at the en of the project I'll be able to say the contractor is still the sweetest man I have ever talked to on the phone. We have never met face to face, as the project is in Atlanta. Which also means, I may never see this project in person!








1 comment:

allison said...

Wowee! Way to go. Will you get to go see it?