07 June 2007

a challenge...

If you like a design challenge, I encourage you to play along with my friend Jamie (diamond in the rough) and me. The idea is based on this website: www.explodingdog.com. Basically the rules are, there are no rules. This is your chance to design something without any time or cost constraints. Just pretend you are a true artist.

This week's phrase is: "Put it back together"

We'll be posting our versions on our blogs in the following days...Ready, set, go!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

i'm all over it! but...i can't get to that website... :( will you post a url?

Jess said...

Let me know if that URL works better! It's a simple site...but fun to think about doing little sketches outside of architecture!

Jamie said...

this is alot harder than I thought it would be... my first attempt really stinks so I'm not posting it! gonna try again today...