27 March 2007

the dress


Yeah right, like I would give that away. I don't even know what I'm going to wear yet! But, I did find a beautiful dress online and it should be here tomorrow. What a relief it would be to find two big things for the wedding all in one week.

My life is quite obviously wrapped up in wedding plans right now. But not for too much longer. It is amazing how it can become such a strain, the one thing that should be enjoyed to it's fullest has become stressful in our culture. Go figure.

3 comments:

Mindy Viamontes said...

Jess,

I'm glad to see that you are back to the blogging world. Maybe you'll inspire me to post something new. Congrats again on the engagement. When is the big day?!

tessarh said...

Congratulations to you. Good luck with the planning!

bkroll said...

I am so excited for you...these next few months will go so fast it's crazy. I feel like one day I was planning a wedding...I blinked...I have been married for almost 8 months. By the way, the venue looks great.