
After reading a recent friend's blog telling how annoying it is to check other friends' blogs and see no update, I have decided I should remedy my current situation. Although, maybe planning a wedding is a good excuse, but it's not one I've had in the past so I should not bother with trying to use it as one.
These are photos from a canopy tour my fiance, Doug and I went on for my birthday. The guides take you on a zip-line course through huge cedar trees following a creek. It was beautiful.
My favorite photo shows two trees intertwined to form a dam during drought. Natural ingenuity.
**For anyone with allergies the symptoms can be quite severe up there in the trees, but it's oh so worth it.
1 comment:
I bet this was so fun! Nice beard, Doug. :) Hope allergy season relents for you, asap. Love you1
Post a Comment