It's time for Drew to begin his art education. We will start with Chuck Close at the Austin Museum of Modern Art. This will be the first exposure (in person) for both of us, though I've admired his work since I was in high school.Then, next Monday we will attend the Austin Children's Museum weekly event "Baby Bloomers." He loves music (can't go to sleep without it), so hopefully we can stay long enough to enjoy both storytime and music.
There may be some protests from his dad on being exposed to art...but I have to balance all the sports that are watched in this house! He needs to be well-rounded, or at least keep me entertained during football season!
3 comments:
great idea!
i saw that exhibit in ny. it's fantastic.
Oh! We will so go with you (if you want company!). We are members so you can come in with us and then owe $4 instead of $16!
Balance is good. :)
Doug will want a football buddy and you can have an art buddy. I bet Drew will be able to handle both.
Post a Comment