life in perspective
I love the awesome 2 patches of hair in the back. Adorable!
Ha, I know. That's all that's left of his full head of hair...that and a few stragglers on the top of his head. We refer to it as "The Mange" At least there is new hair sprouting up below...
So cute!! What a little pumpkin!!
I love how at the end of the video one of his ears and and one of Doug's are right next to each other and they look THE SAME!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the awesome 2 patches of hair in the back. Adorable!
Ha, I know. That's all that's left of his full head of hair...that and a few stragglers on the top of his head. We refer to it as "The Mange" At least there is new hair sprouting up below...
So cute!! What a little pumpkin!!
I love how at the end of the video one of his ears and and one of Doug's are right next to each other and they look THE SAME!
Post a Comment