12 August 2008

'chunk'

Does a doctor really have the right to say, "Well, it looks like it's been a 'chunk-month' for you, huh?" Nice. Way to go doc. Okay, 6 pounds is the most I have ever put on in a month (three weeks to be exact). But this is also my first time at pregnancy.

By the way, my nickname in high school was Chunk. For the sake of irony. I guess it is fitting these days.

And for the record, yes. Yes it has been a great month. Carbs are my friend. As is this brownie I'm about to devour. See you in three weeks...

3 comments:

allison said...

Let's hope you gain some water weight towards the end, like I did. I gained 8 pounds in one WEEK. It all went into the toilet soon after Carter was born.

LOVE YA HUNKY CHUNKY!

Jess said...

Ooh, let's hope! ;) I have a feeling it runs in the family...

The O'Connor Family said...

Well, I would love to eat brownies or carbs with you anytime!