I LOVE IT!!! I can just see the wheels turning in Mason's head as he tried to stick out his tongue. :)
Also, it was good you left when you did b/c Mason did not sleep nearly as late this morning as yesterday. And they're both a bit grumpy today. Sad that Aunt Jess is gone!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! I can just see the wheels turning in Mason's head as he tried to stick out his tongue. :)
Also, it was good you left when you did b/c Mason did not sleep nearly as late this morning as yesterday. And they're both a bit grumpy today. Sad that Aunt Jess is gone!
Aunt Jess misses them too (and might even be a bit grumpy...)!
Funny that they woke up so early, because I slept in a bit. :) That Indiana Jones stuff will wear you out.
Post a Comment