28 April 2008

alive and...kicking?

Well, no kicks have been felt by this mama yet...at 15 weeks it is now a possibility. I can't express how much of a relief it is to hear your own child's heartbeat. At a brisk 150 beats a minute, I would have to say our baby is probably going to have the energy of his dad over his mom. So far, all is well!

Next month: PICTURES and the GENDER!! Whoo hoo! Any bets?? Doug and I both call girl. (But of course we'll be excited either way!)

5 comments:

E. Twist said...

Yeah, I'm gonna go with girl too. But I've been wrong both times with ours. 3rd time's the charm.

Stephanie said...

I felt kicks from 18-20 weeks. I SWORE I was having a boy so I was totally shocked when the technician pointed out it was a girl.

But enough about me...very exciting times for you! Enjoy the kicks. It was my favorite part of pregnancy!

allison said...

Boy. I really think I'm right on this one.

I should wager something with my husband (on YOUR baby). Ha! He is ALWAYS trying to compete with me. Which is fine. Because I always win.

allison said...

By the way we discussed your baby's gender during dinner last night and each made these predictions that you see above. :)

Jamie said...

I am thinking it'll be a boy. Definitely keep us posted!